Custom Engineered Gas Generating Systems
Advanced Gas Technologies Inc. is a leading designer and assembler of turnkey custom engineered “plug and play” nitrogen and oxygen generating systems. We can design and assemble fully pre-packaged skid mounted and containerized packages including systems for operating in hazardous locations and corrosive environments. Low pressure (0- 200 psig), medium pressure (200 – 1500 psig) and high pressure systems (1500 psig+) are available at a wide range of gas purities.
Some of the many applications we’ve provided custom engineered solutions for include:
- Skid Mounted Nitrogen Generating Systems
- Containerized Nitrogen and Oxygen Generating Systems
- Medium and High Pressure Nitrogen Generating Systems for Laser Cutting
- High Pressure Nitrogen Generating Systems for Gas Assist Injection Molding
- High Pressure Nitrogen Generating Systems for Leak Testing (to 20,000 psig / 1360 barg)
- Stationary and Mobile High Pressure Nitrogen Generating Systems for Cylinder Filling
- Stationary and Mobile High Pressure Oxygen Generating Systems for Cylinder Filling
Featured Project: AltaGas
Advanced Gas Technologies custom designed and assembled a turnkey “plug and play” high pressure membrane type nitrogen generating system for AltaGas c/w feed air compressor, membrane type nitrogen generator and high pressure nitrogen booster compressor all housed in an oil and gas field type custom fabricated cold climate building structure complete with all necessary heating and ventilation.
System Performance specifications:
- 10,000 SCFH nitrogen flow capacity
- Nitrogen purity 99%
- Nitrogen discharge pressure 2000 psig
Featured Project: Energy Development Corporation
Advanced Gas Technologies custom designed and assembled a containerized turnkey “plug and play” membrane type nitrogen generating package for Philippines based Energy Development Corporation. Due to the presence of H2S in the ambient environment the package featured Purafil inlet air filtration for the air compressor, stainless steel process piping and membrane modules, stainless steel electrical enclosures and corrosion resistant paint finishing on pressure vessels.
System Performance Specifications
- Nitrogen flow capacity is 9,000 SCFH
- Nitrogen purity 96%
- Nitrogen discharge pressure 140 psig
Contact us and we’ll custom design and assemble a system to meet your specifications.
Advanced Gas Technologies Inc. offers around the clock service support on all custom engineered systems we design and assemble and we can project our installation and service capabilities globally.